Dates & Hours of Operation
- Fear the woods will open September 27th 2019
- Open 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm every Sunday in October
- Open 7:00 pm – Midnight every Friday & Saturday from September 27th to October 31st. Also open Halloween Night.
- CLICK HERE FOR WEATHER-RELATED INFO
- Opening night (9/27) is Ladies Night! Combo tickets are 1/2 priced for females. To get the discount, tickets will need to be purchased at The Fear the Woods location. There is no way to purchase tickets with the discount online.
- Friday, October 4th is Military/First Responder Discount Night. Combo tickets are 1/2 off for each badge or military I.D. that is shown. To get the discount, tickets will need to be purchased at The Fear the Woods location. There is no way to purchase tickets with the discount online.
- Every Sunday Night is Spirit Night! Show your student I.D. and receive $2 off your ticket. To get the discount, tickets will need to be purchased at The Fear the Woods location. There is no way to purchase tickets with the discount online.
Haunted House, Terror Transport and Trail: $25
**Combo Ticket includes: Haunted House, Terror Transport, Haunted Trail and Pandemic.
Monster Protection: For those too afraid to go through, we offer a way to make things less scary. Purchase our “Monster Protection” for $5 at Admissions to keep the monsters away.
**Note that this does not guarantee that a monster will not jump out at you. This form of protection guarantees that the person wearing it will not be targeted and others in the group will still enjoy scares.
Visa, Mastercard & Cash accepted.
Group Discounts given to groups of 25+ people. Call ahead for accommodations.
Purchase Tickets Online
Guarantee Admission! Buy Online! (Online Pricing includes Tax and Service Charge) YOU MUST SHOW PHOTO ID AND THE CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE YOUR ONLINE TICKETS WHEN YOU VISIT THE FARM!
Fear the Woods is not recommended for small children.
Fear the Woods is a popular outdoor event. Please check our Facebook page on the night of your visit for any important weather or crowd information. NO REFUNDS!
Each guest will walk through a metal detector. Please plan accordingly. Leave large purses, bags, and book bags in your vehicles.
Fear the Woods is not responsible for damages to your person or objects in your possession on the farm. Please watch where you step and be aware of your belongings such as phones or keys.